Thursday, December 30, 2010

Feed the Orphan



Today the kids and I were shopping at a local boutique and I ran into the above. I squealed! The lady working there stared. :)

I knew about these candles because a sweet friend of mine from college's family owns the company. She and her husband have a heart for adoption and the orphan and adopted a son from Russia about 1 year ago. Wanting to do more they designed this candle. Buy this candle and feed an orphan for a week! It was so exciting to see them in little Waukee, Iowa! What a wonderful gift idea. Sorry I didn't see these before Christmas. The candle smells wonderful too. Included inside is a story about an orphan that you can use for a bookmark. A great way to keep the orphan on your mind... I don't need help with that right now. :)

They have a great video on their website that you must watch! Even better that my friend's dad and brother are on the video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0p0Lwcxrh0

No comments: