Saturday, January 22, 2011

Waiting...

Tonight waiting is heavy on my heart. It's so hard. It doesn't get easier.

2 weeks ago Friday we entered the Waiting Child process. Yep, waiting... These children wait, we wait, and it hurts.

Our hearts have been changed. I guess waiting does that to you.

I feel like I'm in such limbo. Wanting to be excited about the possibility, but not wanting to want and not have. I told Mark earlier this week that I had decided I would be excited regardless. I am loving these children now, knowing that they may never be here in my home for me to put my arms around. Having gone through miscarriage, I think it's similar. I loved a baby I never held in my arms. So, tonight 2 little ones that may never be in my arms are heavy on my heart. God, put your arms around them, comfort them, let them know they are loved.

Please pray... in the next 3-4 weeks we will know if these 2 are ours. I know that are agency has these kids best interest in mind. But, oh how I hate the wait!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Funny, I just read this and yet I've been praying the same thing since you told me about them and more since I've seen their pictures. Lord, comfort them and assure them they are loved.