This is just a brag on my husband, Mark. I had a wonderful February! I turned a year older last week, and had the best day. The weekend started by having our twin family (their kiddos are all the same ages as ours) over for dinner and they so thoughtfully brought a cake and candles! Nothing better than having 6 kids 9 and under sing Happy Birthday to you. Then in the morning Mark made pancakes with the kids, we went to see a really bad movie (Gnomeo and Juliet). So bad that our 6 year old said toward the end, "I can't take one more minute of this!!". But we did. :) Then had a great dinner out with some great friends. What more could a girl want. Oh, and he even got me beautiful flowers for Valentine's Day! Totally unexpected - as we treat this as a Halmark holiday. :)
What a guy! Love him...
 |
| Flowers and my girl. She was pretty excited, too!! |
 |
| Turning 37! |
1 comment:
Happy late birthday, Erin!!!!
Post a Comment