If you're like me, you have tons of digital pictures saved on your computer. Once in awhile you print and then wonder... "When will I ever have time to do anything with these pictures?" Recently, I've become more aware of photo sharing via video. LOVE this for events, adoption stories, gifts etc. I'm definitely not talented enough... But AHA, in steps a friend I grew up with and he's super talented.
He takes your/my pics and voila! Something beautiful. You chose the music and send him the pictures. He has recently started his own business. I wanted you guys to see his work, and his beautiful fam. They are the proud parents of three girlies, and one is from Ethiopia! And, oh by the way... don't you think his wife could be a model?! Love the pictures of her in the Ethiopia video.
He can also do videos for graduations, memorials, or a year in the life. Really, the sky is the limit! So, give his new business a look. I know you won't be disappointed. This describes it all, by the artist himself.
1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for commenting on the blog. Congrats on the court date!
And how crazy that you saw my kids! Of course it had to be the weekend I wasn't with them! :)
Post a Comment