Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Submitted!!

So, we were submitted to the Embassy today.  I know all of you already know, as I've been shouting it from the rooftops!!  :)  Just a little excited. 

What's next?  One of three scenarios:
1.  We are cleared very quickly with our current file.  This could happen in a week or a month.  :)
2.  The Embassy asks for clarification/more paperwork/interviews.  If this happens, it will likely delay our clearance for 1-2 months.
3.  The Embassy decides they can not clear us, and we are sent to another office to have them review our paperwork.  This is recently common, and delays us more...

Obviously, we are hoping for scenario number 1.  :)

Also have to add...  I joined Pinterest today.  You know, one more time waster, as I wait for emails.  :)  What should appear on the first page I looked at?  A pin for Exodus 14:14, of course!  Lest I forget:


God, you are good, and I'm trying really hard to be still.  :)

4 comments:

Messy and Wonderful said...

Wow. That is cool.

I'm staying away from that site bcs I need NO more time wasters.

Captain Murdock {Godwilladd.com} said...

Very very cool. What is your pinterest ID? Mine is Captain Murdock

Dee said...

I avoided Pinterest for a while, but now have found it is such a great resource! I think you will love it!
Continuing to pray for your wait...and your girls! Miss you!

Melissa said...

Wow I just got done reading your entire blog(well almost). What a journey you have been on and are continuing to be on. I have been so encouraged by the words you have written. I am so excited for your family. I have been and will continue to pray for Gods will to be done.