Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Welcome and Happy Thanksgiving!



Welcome to the pond, and thanks for joining the Fish! I've been wanting to start this for a long time now. Since this spring to be exact, but I was intimidated! You know, all the great blogs with wonderful, creative things to say. Funny and hold your attention... I don't promise to be those things, but I do hope to keep everyone a little more up to date with our "school." I know... the fish theme could get a little old. :)

Callie lost her second top tooth last night, so we're officially singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." She looks so grown up! I don't know how many times I've told her to stop growing, but somehow she just isn't listening...

We're staying around here for Thanksgiving. Call responsibilities for Mark hold us to Des Moines this year. I'm so thankful to have family here and Andrea, Darwin and family will be joining us tomorrow.

I have some funny stories to tell you all, but they will have to wait. For now, have a wonderful Thanksgiving wherever you may be. May each of us spend a little more time this next year in a spirit of gratitude. God has so richly blessed us, to Him give the glory.


Ephesians 5:20
always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father

1 comment:

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Congratulations on joining the blogging world!! I will add you to Google Reader (in case you're not familiar with it, it's a wonderful way to easily read other people's blogs, as the blogs with new posts are highlighted so you don't have to keep checking, wondering if they've written anything new!).

I love the name of your blog -- so clever! (I didn't realize you started a blog but read your comment on Stretch Mark Mama and said, "Wait! That looks like the Erin I know!"