To our dear daughters E and F,
Not sure if you even know about us yet, but you're so a part of our world. Drew asks to see you almost daily on my phone. Your pictures are framed in our kitchen. And we pray for you daily, at least! Your room is getting ready for you. It's been hard for me to work on because it makes me miss you so much. Tonight Carson's prayer made me tear. He prayed that all the bugs that carry bad diseases would stay away from you. Can you tell we've been talking about Africa? And Malaria?
We got more books last week and we're trying to learn a few words that we hope you will also know. It makes us feel like we are doing something as we wait for you. We were submitted to court almost five weeks ago. Each week I desperately check my email every five minutes on Tuesday and lately Wednesday! I can't wait to know when we will get to hold you both in our arms. E, I wonder how you will react. Will you be hesitant? Will you know what's going on? I'm betting so, it doesn't seem like you miss much from what we know about your cute personality! Little F, I know you will be scared. We pray for your little heart every night. For protection, for comfort, that God would wrap you up in His big arms... After all, He loves you both so much more than we ever will. And that's hard to imagine! I'm so glad you're both growing and getting healthier. We love looking at how you are changing.
This time is changing us too. It's teaching us more about waiting. And about being more thankful. About appreciating the little things. We CAN NOT wait for you to be here. We can't wait to see how you fit perfectly into our family. How you will spice it up. :) But most of all, we can't wait to tell you and show you how much you are loved. You are daughters of the King! Have a wonderful Sunday, beauties. We are coming soon.
Mommy and Daddy
2 comments:
So sweet, I can't wait for them to be home with you.
What a beautiful letter! Praying with you for your sweet girls and so excited to see what the Lord has planned as it all unfolds.
Post a Comment