Today my man is 40! And so, today is all about him. 40 reasons I love Mark Douglas Fish and am so thankful that God gave me such a precious gift.
1. He loves God.
2. He loves me.
3. He's a great dad.
4. He's fun!
5. He makes me laugh.
6. He's a HARD worker.
7. He's smart.
8. He has many interests.
9. He's a techie.
10. He knows what I need.
11. He has a soft heart.
12. He's athletic.
13. He's tall.
14. He can fly a plane!
15. He's has a degree in youth ministry and medicine.
16. He can speak Spanish.
17. He loves his family.
18. We can share medical stories.
19. He has great friends. (like from high school!!)
20. He likes to go out to eat. :)
21. He will eat anything I cook. (without complaining.)
22. He loves to teach our kids how to do things.
23. He is really good at what he does.
24. He appreciates little things - like the kids decorations in our house last night. ;)
25. He lets me be who I am.
26. He is a hunk!
27. He's competitive.
28. He does his own laundry when needed - without saying a word!
29. He can smoke meat like nobodies business.
30. He loves adventure.
31. He's always up for something new.
32. He plays the guitar.
33. He dresses really well.
34. He likes to play games. (The kids love this one.)
35. He has a motorcycle, and he takes me for rides.
36. He's very loyal.
37. He smells good. :)
38. He's always happy, well most of the time!
39. He processes by talking to me, and I LOVE that.
40. He told me when we were dating that he wanted 5 kids!! And I was the one that said noway. And here we are. :)
Love you, Baby. Can't wait to write another list at 80. :)

4 comments:
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! What a great list Erin!! Happy Birthday Mark!!!
Sounds like you caught a good fish!!! ;)
Hey Erin! So excited to hear your wonderful news about your new girls in ethiopia! Some of our great friends r going to addis a week from tomorrow to have their first court date and to meet their son for their first time! What agency/city r u adopting from/with? She wanted me to check so if u had the same agency she could get pictures if u wanted her too!
Erin...I should have said that the last comment is from Amy (Aunan) Hogan!
Post a Comment