Hey, to all 10 of you that read my blog. :) I decided that instead of thinking, I want to say that but really shouldn't, just in case, that I should make the blog private and then say it!!
Our case has turned into something more out of a suspense movie, and so... private we go in 24 hours.
Comment here or send me an email at efish47@yahoo.com with your email to be added.
See you on the other side. :)
Our case has turned into something more out of a suspense movie, and so... private we go in 24 hours.
Comment here or send me an email at efish47@yahoo.com with your email to be added.
See you on the other side. :)
7 comments:
I will patiently wait!
Froggzzz@gmail.com praying with you as you wait...
ljrobie@gmail.com praying for you!
Want to stay in the prayer circle! It's an honor to walk peripherally with you guys. dkbower@gmail.com
LOVE the new layout!! Can't wait to hear more. Praying.
Please include me! camlynnrb@yahoo.com
Me too! krisxlee@yahoo.com :)
Post a Comment